Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Counting Down to Christmas

We still haven't completely settled in from our move, but that didn't stop me from breaking out my Cricut machine and getting crafty for Christmas. I haven't used it nearly as much as I anticipated when I bought it last year, but given that we moved and have three (soon to be four) kiddos I'm not going to beat myself up too much.

I can't take credit for the design as I copied one I saw online (with a few of my own tweaks here and there), but it was a great addition to the Christmas season and a nice, new tradition for our first holiday season in our new home.

My three year old, Grace, was kind enough to play Vanna White for a picture.



The aftermath...


This project took a lot longer than I expected, which meant that by the time I was finished I was exhausted. Unfortunately, the crafting fairy never arrived to clean up after me. This is just another reason I'm anxious to have a craft room/office set up and organized. Once everything has its own place I'll be able to work in a cleaner fashion... or at least shut the door and not have to look at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment