Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013 Mission: Organization

I'm very excited to share my new daily planner for 2013. I've always loved organizers and color coding events (which is becoming a necessity with our growing family), but it's been difficult for me to find a planner that works well for us. So this year, instead of searching high and low only to finally settle on something mediocre, I decided to just design one myself that will perfectly suit our needs.

(If you'd like your own personalized version visit my new etsy site. The link is on the right side bar.)

The cover:

My Weekly Pages

I wanted to make sure I had enough room for our various daily activities, notes, and a to-do list. 
I included the meal planning portion of the page because it's something I'm currently horrible about tracking. Every once in a while I do a good job planning out meals for the week, but we spend way too much on restaurants because of the convenience and usually poor planning on my part.



I also made a page for special dates so I can easily track birthdays, anniversaries, 
and other important events.

I'm also thinking about printing out a separate copy for family activities.


 I also made pages for contacts, notes, and a calendar for each month.


 
I also love that if something happens to the pages I can print more. Here's to a more organized 2013!





No comments:

Post a Comment